Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pop Culture Fashion - Daily Drawing Catch Up #3


One of the areas of art I really enjoy and hope to get a larger vocabulary/repertoire in is fashion design.  I do enjoy drawing fashion and I hope to get better at it in the future.  Here are some of my fashion sketches.  The ones below came from use of a lovely website called http://www.seventhsanctum.com/ which has a wonderful collection of creative random generators.  It has a vampire description generator, character generator, plot twist generator, dwarf name generator, anime power generator (the things anime characters scream when attacking like, "REMOTE DOMINATION WHIRLWIND!"  It also has a pop fashion generator.  It pairs a type of clothing - like Women's workout outfit or Men's military uniform - with a pop culture icon - like a pokemon character, Dr. Who, Dracula, etc.  Here are some of my creations.


Muumuu based on Gyrados (Pokemon), Women's Casual Outfit based on Godzilla, Cocktail Dress based on Frodo Baggins (Lord of the Rings).


Cocktail Dress based on Spongebob Squarepants, Yukata based on the Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland), Maternity Wear based on Buzz Lightyear (Toy Story).

Men's Club Outfit based on Iron Man, Women's Winter Coat based on Azumarill (Pokemon), Tuxedo based on Pokedex (Pokemon). I need to get better at men's fashion cuz I have no practice with it. But I really liked the women's coat on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment