Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Caught Up - Daily Drawings Catch Up #10


This is the painting I did last night which I quite enjoyed, though I stayed up really late to finish it.  Painted from reference.  Last night I also discovered a really addicting game called 2048 and I created my own version using my landscape paintings I did last year.  (Kimi is my gaming name.) Here is a link to the site http://2048.anilshanbhag.in/KimiLandscapes/

Please check it out, its fun!

Hint: Use the arrow keys to push all of the pictures in that direction.  When two of the same picture hit, they merge and become the next image in the sequence.  Every move you make will also spawn a random new lvl 1 picture (occasionally a lvl 2 picture spawns instead of a lvl 1).  There are a total of 11 images in the sequence.  My current high score is 7032, my friend's is 8040.  I've only ever made it to the 9th image in the sequence.  See if you can beat my score!

No comments:

Post a Comment