Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Gosh Today Has Sucked - Daily Drawings Catch Up


I'm going to vent for a moment, please excuse me, oh faceless-internet-people-who-don't-care.  On top of other things that sucked today which I am not going to share, I couldn't access my blog because I couldn't remember my password (which is understandable since I  haven't used this in over a year).  And the only way google will let you reset your password is by texting you a code.  Which is a good system, assuming everyone on the planet is capable of receiving texts. Which I am not. So after trying the "other options" thing 5 times, trying every password I could think of, reading every article on their help center, actually attempting to call google - which doesn't give you an option to talk to support though you can get to their support with 0, which then puts you into a purgatory of "please wait for our next available representative", some raging and crying (this whole process taking roughly 2 hours), I finally achieved success.  How? By calling my phone company, Sprint, and talking to them. The very nice customer service representative, able to talk to with absolutely no wait, was able to unblock texting on my phone for today.  Which allowed me to receiving the text from the google unhelp and reset my password.  So THANK YOU, SPRINT for having actual customer service.  I kind of hate Google right now.

Okay I'm done raging.

So for the past 59 days - today will be 60 - I have succeeded in actually doing a drawing a day on my cintiq.  I have not missed a single day.  Which I am very proud of and I hope to continue this pattern indefinitely.  Two and a half frustrating hours ago I had decided to post some of my drawings (not all) so that my dear loving parents could see them and by extension any random internet people who find my blog.  I'm going to break these up into categories rather than put them in order.  This post contains just some of my random category defying sketches.


Not much to say on this one, but I like the totem pole.





Tried a new way of getting colored linework. Didn't work how I expected. Almost though.


Three minute sketch done on a night I had no time. The Bizon is one of my favorite weapons in CounterStrike: Global Offensive - a video game I play.  StatTrak is fun. ;)


This lovely sketch is from when I was sick and needed to go to bed, but didn't want to mess up my perfect record. So Jake told me to draw a smiley face with arms and legs. Mission accomplished.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not good at Facebook yet. Now that I see that one of my comments has finally been posted, I'll post what I was trying to say a half hour ago :-).

    I saw all your daily sketches and commentary - very entertaining! It's cool that you keep trying new things.

    The last sketch of smiley faces and arms and legs said it was posted at 4:37pm with no date. Does that mean it was posted today (12/29/14)?

    VernDad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you for figuring out how to comment, dad. :)
    And to answer your question, no, that wasn't posted yesterday. That was posted on October 1. The time posted is on the bottom of the post, the date posted is at the top of the post. I did however post some new stuff. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete