Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Pokemon - Daily Drawings Catch Up #2


So around Day Five I had started playing Pokemon: Fire Red for gameboy on a simulator on my computer, so I was very absorbed into Pokemon.  This was me learning the watercolor tool in Manga Studios.




To the keen observer, these last 3 are not real pokemon.  These I made up off of the very helpful suggestions of a friend who suggested "yellow water elephant pokemon", "gray water dog pokemon", and my own "purple plant pirahana pokemon".  For naming them we went with the traditional type of naming convention used by Pokemon creators.  "If it looks like a seal, its probably called Seel. If it looks like a butterfly, its a Butterfree. Cacoon -> Kakuna. Snake -> Ekans."  So the water elephant is called Waadelephant.  The water dog is called Nawtwaterog (just to shake things up). And the plant pirhana is called Pirahanaplanter.  Genius, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment