Tuesday, December 30, 2014

90 Day Catch Up Begins - Daily Drawings




So I am happy to say that although my drawings are not always stellar, I have managed to keep up my daily drawing streak.  Tonight will be my 150th daily drawing in a row.  I am very proud of my sterling record, which isn't to say that there have not been some close calls.  There have been a few times when I had forgotten but either my husband Jake or my friend Ray reminded me of my drawings.  There was also a time when I had actually gone to bed and I believe had dozed off for about 5 minutes when I suddenly remembered and had to jump out of bed to save my spree.

So today I shall take a moment and post some of the drawings I have done in the past 90 days since my last post (while also secretly hoping that some of the other days' drawings will never be discovered by sentient beings).

No comments:

Post a Comment