Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Zoo That Time Forgot



Here is a movie poster I did for the Inspirational Design class that I took last year.  I did not post it for a very long time because I do not have the rights to three of those little black and white posters in the bottom right corner.  However I decided to post it anyway.  Just be aware that I do not claim to have rights to those pictures.  This was a student project.

For the assignment Bryan Ballinger passed out printouts of old movie posters with a word or two blanked out of the title.  We were then instructed to choose a new word for that blank and then create a movie poster for that title that followed the design and style of the old poster.

So the top poster is my version, The Zoo That Time Forgot.  The bottom picture is the original poster for The Land That Time Forgot. I kept the same general color scheme and layout but changed the creatures and events to better fit with a zoo.  I also tried to mimic the painting style which was a lot different then how i normally work.

No comments:

Post a Comment